Fort Myers House Cleaning Services
You may have a lot to worry about these days and do not have the time or energy to clean your home. Almost everybody feels the same way, so you are not alone. Your home is your sanctuary and we understand that keeping your home neat can sometimes feel challenging and tiresome. We want to help you reduce your stress by assuring you that your home will be well taken care of by us. This will give you more time to spend with your family and friends or will give you extra time to do the things that you love the most. Just worry about yourself and we will do the rest, so sit back and relax.
If you have families or friends visiting for a holiday or a get-together, it can be nerve-racking to be a host as you will want to make sure that your house is fresh and presentable. Or perhaps your family is expecting a newborn baby. Cleaning and sanitizing your house will be one less thing that you will have to worry about because that is where we come in. We want you to focus on what is more important to you because we will do all the work, so you do not have to.
We want you to leave the worry to us because we are a group of professional housekeepers that loves helping people and loves what we do. We have provided our services to many residents, on their houses, condos, and apartments and we can assure you that we have years of experience. We will treat your house the same way we would to our property and as if it is our own. This guarantees a high-quality service that will impress you. We offer excellent and affordable residential cleaning in Fort Myers, Florida. Our house cleaning services include regular, deep, move in and/or move out, and recurring services.
Our company offers weekly, monthly, or one-time-only cleaning services. We provide cleaning equipment and supplies; we also separate wiping materials to every job to ensure the cleanliness and safety of our clients. If you have any special requests or questions, just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
You will find a list of housekeeping services that we provide below. Please note that some of the services may add cost. Be sure to contact us for more information or if you are unable to find the service you are looking for at 239-323-1733.
Request for a free quote!
Regular Cleaning: This includes a light sweep of your bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, dining room, and a family room. If you have more than one bathroom, bedroom, or have extra rooms, please let us know beforehand. Our services include wiping all switches and doorknobs, vacuum the walls for cobwebs, and empty trash.
- Bathroom – We will disinfect and sanitize your toilet and sink area, clean and sanitize your shower or bathtub. Wipe down your mirror, dust your blinds or windows, and vacuum and wash the bathroom floor.
- Kitchen – We will disinfect and sanitize your sink and counter top, wipe the outside of your microwave and refrigerator, scrub the stove top and oven door, dust your blinds and windows, vacuum and mop the kitchen floor, and wipe the kitchen cabinets and drawers.
- Bedroom – Dust picture frames, wipe cabinets and drawers, change bed sheet if bed sheet is provided, dust your blinds and windows, wipe down TV and other appliances, tidy up any mess on the floor, vacuum carpet or rugs, vacuum and mop the floor, and dust any ceiling fan.
- Family Room – Dust any picture frames, wipe down TV and other appliances, tidy up any mess on the floor, wipe down tables, vacuum carpet or rugs, dust any ceiling fan, vacuum and mop the floor, and dust bookshelves.
Deep Cleaning: We do more than the standard regular cleaning and this will also take longer. It is advisable to do a deep clean every six months.
- Bathroom – We make sure that the scale, grime, and soap scum are removed. The toilet is cleaned and sanitized inside and out.
- Kitchen – Sweep behind your oven and refrigerator. Wipe the inside your oven. Remove any food stuck inside the microwave. Wipe down inside the refrigerator and wash the drawers and shelves.
- Bedroom – Walls are wiped down of any marks. Wipe down open shelves as they collect dust. Wipe down any hard surface to remove dust.
- Family Room – Vacuum upholstered furniture and cushion. Wipe down the inside of a TV stand as they collect dust. Dust behind any reachable areas like a small bookshelf or behind appliances. Wipe down any marks on the wall or floor.
Move in or Move out: After finding the right place to call home, we will do a deep and thorough cleaning of the place and have it ready for you and your family. If you are moving out, we will make sure that the place you are moving out from is as neat as when you first got there and have it ready for the new tenants. Services will be the same as Deep Cleaning.
Recurring Services: You have the option to choose one-time, weekly, or monthly cleaning. Discount prices are provided for weekly or monthly services.
- One-time cleaning – Getting ready for a party or holidays, have friends or families coming over, or you don’t have time to clean up after a party? This would be a great choice for you.
- Weekly cleaning – This would be a perfect choice to keep your home organized and tidy especially with families with young kids.
- Monthly cleaning – If you do some tidying yourself weekly, then this would be a good choice to give yourself a break while keeping your house orderly.
If this is your first time having your house, condo, or apartment professionally cleaned, we highly recommend choosing Deep Cleaning first. Then after that, set a weekly or monthly service to keep your home tidy and neat. You set the date and we will gladly be there when it is convenient for you. If you want to make sure your house is clean throughout the week, ask us about biweekly cleaning.
We all know that tidying the house is tedious and time-consuming, especially if you are a busy person. We are passionate about what we do. We value our client’s time, health, and well-being. Be at ease when choosing us because we can assure you that we will get the job done. So, what are you waiting for? Call us NOW at 239-323-1733 for a free quote!
COVID-19 Precaution: Our highest priority is the health of our customers and employees. We will wear masks and gloves as available during our visit to your homes. Please inform us if any of the members in the house is sick or showing flu-like symptoms, we may need to reschedule it at a later time.